Hubbers Help and FAQ
Create your account
1. Complete the registration form.
Please note that your new password needs to contain a capital letter, lower case letter, 8 characters and a number.
2. Complete your Hubbers profile
After you submit your registration form, you’ll be redirected to your Hubbers profile. Click on the Setting icon and choose ‘Edit Profile.’
3. Troubleshooting uploading your logo to your profile.
Having problems uploading your logo to your new Hubber profile? Your profile image must be sized 300 x 300px. Your logo will most likely be rectangular, so here’s a little trick to get your profile image to upload.
- Download and open the Powerpoint image template.
- Insert your profile image (logo into Powerpoint)
- Only drag the corners of the logo to make it the right size to fit in the circle. (If you drag from the sides, you will distort the image.)
- Centre the logo in the middle of the circle.
- Select all
- Right click and choose save image as.
- You now have an image that 300 x 300 px that you can upload as your profile picture.
4. Remember you can connect and communicate with other Hubbers via our Hubbers Notice Board